I know these admins mostly act like this because they are too much enthusiastic and wish to reach 100th-200th-300th.. release as soon as possible, but this habit is a fucking boomerang, because:
- most people has not the time to download and listen a whole album every 2-3 days;
- you can’t grant decent quality filters on the music you release;
- you flood the netaudio scene;
- you just release every fart.mp3 that arrives in your inbox;
- seriusly FUCKER, you publish every FUCKING Fruityloops wannabe around, so the few great artists you (eventually) put hands on get submerged by a ton of shit, and it’s harder for fans to find the gems.
Enthusiasm is good, but publishing a new release every few days keeps the netlabel fans away, so let these fucking releases breathe a bit, such as for 1-2 months, and put your enthusiasm in other aspects of your netlabel, such as promotion. And please… start applying some quality filters on what you publish, we have enough trash in our scene ;)
A tired netlabel fan.