Since the old method I described before  doesn’t work more, I decided to write another 100%-working tutorial.
1. Point your browser to File2HD.com :
2. Copy and paste your myspace url in the field, check the “I have read and agree to the Terms of Service” and “Audio” checkboxes, and click on “Get Files“:
3. At the bottom of the page, it will appear a list with all the links to the mp3s hosted on that myspace; just right-click->”save as” on them to start downloading:
4. You will see the download progress in the download window of your browser (in my case, Firefox);
5. End 🙂 Remember that you have to click on “Get Files” before starting every new download, because of a authenthication/session problem with MySpace site.
It’s easy, isn’t? Follow the steps #3-4-5 to download the remaining songs.
 Method #1
 File2HD.com: http://www.file2hd.com/